Academic achievement award for dissertation/final project, ‘Writing on the Wall’.
The grass roots of my creativity is life drawing.
My practice engages with history, memory and life’s idiosyncracies.
I am based in Stanley’s Shed, Darlington. Willing to take commissions. Happy to show my art.
- The Bridge, Yarm Road, Darlington, April/May 2014
- Ulnaby, nr. Darlington, November 28th-1st December 2013
- KYD Cut Ups Exhibition, November 21st-23rd, London 2013
- The Nest, Barnard Castle, November 2013
- Cork Street Open Exhibition, London, August, 2013
- Ulnaby, Nr. Darlington. August, 2013
- Darlington Festival for Culture, May 2013
- Artwave North, The Station, Richmond, Feb.2013
- This Is Not A Gateway Festival, Bishopsgate Institute, London, 26th – 27th of January 2013.
- Create12 York St. John University, York. 2012
- CHEAD (Council for Higher Education in Art and Design) York, 2012
- Sight on Site The New Schoolhouse Gallery, York 2011
- Under the Paving Stones the Beach Chapeltown, Leeds 2011
- The Station Richmond 2011
- YMA York 2011
- Bar Lane Studios York, 2011
- Fifty-three Degrees North The New School House Gallery, York 2010